Get a 30-day free trial of the leading video surveillance software and experience all the benefits of a great central management system. Channels and add-on functions in the free trial version of the iVMS-5200 Professional Software have limitations. Please purchase the license, if you want to use complete functions.The functions and capacity of the trial version are as below:
|Video Surveillance||16 Channels|
|Recording Server||1 Server|
1. OS for Servers: Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
2. OS for Control Client: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012
1. Internet Explorer: 9/10/11or above (32-bit)
2. Chrome: 35/36/37/38/39/40/41/42/43/44 (32-bit)
3. Firefox: 36/37/38/39/40 (32-bit)
For more information, please refer to the Software Requirements & Hardware Performance below.
Multiple Languages Support
Web Client/Service Manager/Plug-in:
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Control Client/Mobile Client:
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian,
Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Note: To support the above languages, the corresponding language pack needs to be installed.
To facilitate convenient access to the Video Management System, Hikvision offers customers a mobile APP running on Apple iOS system or Android system. With 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi network access, you can log in to the VMS remotely via your mobile client to realize live view, playback, PTZ and other remote control functions.
Note:The user manuals below are applicable to iVMS-5260 Mobile Client.